ASAR IM Master Dataset generation
ASAR operates in five main modes:
• Image Mode (IM)
• Alternating Polarisation mode (AP)
• Wide Swath mode (WS)
• Global Monitoring mode (GM)
• Wave mode (WV)
Data for each of the five modes will be managed through different X-PReSS projects.
There will be one project for WV and four closely linked projects for IM, AP, WS, and GM.
The image projects are closely related to the similar project for ERS-1/2 SAR.
This specific project handles the Master Dataset generation for the Image Mode (IM).
The project covers the following activities:
• Collection of all IM Level 0 data (2002 - 2012)
• Consolidation of all IM Level 0 data (2002 - 2012)
• Converting IM Level 0 data into EO-SIP packages (2002 - 2012)
• Generation of IM Level 1 data (2002 - 2005)