ERS ATSR Reprocessing
The primary objective of the 4th ERS ATSR reprocessing, which is a part of the “New (A)ATSR data improvement loop” project (http://xpress.sp.serco.eu/AATSR_4th_reprocessing), is to produce ERS-1/2 ATSR L1B data in a format comparable to the one used for SLSTR data, including as well a number of additional improvements to the ATSR data.
The following activities are included in the scope of the 4th ATSR-1/2 reprocessing project:
- UBT scenes collection
- ATSR-1/2 stitching processor integration
- ATSR-1/2 stitching processing
- ATSR-1/2 FAST (for ERS L1B) integration
- ATSR-1/2 FAST (for ERS L1B) processing
- ATSR-1/2 L1B cloud annotation processing
At the end of the project complete ERS-1/2 ATSR L1A (stitched UBT data) and ATSR L1B (S3 like format) datasets will be produced and repatriated to ESA.