ALOS Optical Reprocessing
ALOS payload comprised the following instruments:
• a Panchromatic Remote-sensing Instrument for Stereo Mapping (PRISM) instrument, used for digital elevation mapping,
• an Advanced Visible and Near Infrared Radiometer type 2 (AVNIR-2) instrument, able to support precise land coverage observation,
• a Phased Array type L-band Synthetic Aperture Radar (PALSAR), to assist with day/night and all-weather observation.
PALSAR is not in scope of this project.
This project contains:
• ALOS (AVNIR2 and PRISM) data collection
• ALOS IPF L1B1 version developed by Jaxa (with ESA wrapper) and QC tool (Amalfi-2 version) integration.
• ALOS IPF L1C version developed by DLR and QC tool (Amalfi-2 version) integration.
• ALOS L1B1 and L1C processing and run Amalfi-2 QC tool after L1B1 and L1C on L1B1 and L1C.
• ALOS L1C processing of a subset of the entire mission data (6200 products) and run Amalfi-2 QC tool on L1C.